- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
Vegetable pasta. Favorite new dish? Definitely.
Ever since my obsession with carrot pasta first began, I have been searching for other vegetables to make a “pasta” dish. Luck was on my side because I stumbled upon this beautiful picture from the Kitchen Confidante. The different colors were a feast to my eyes! Unlike the Kitchen Confidante, I did not make a sauce, but I am sure the noodles would have tasted amazing with anything since the vegetables absorb lots of flavor. Maybe next time? This dish is unbelievably easy to make and healthy! It took me a little over fifteen minutes to make.
- Wash the vegetables, then dry.
- Use a julienne peeler to form noodle shapes from the zucchini, squash, and carrot. I peeled the entire vegetables.
- Steam the noodles.
- Once cooked, place the noodles in a bowl and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and some lemon juice.
BEST-OF-THE-BEST tips & products for sorority/fraternity cooler painting!!
☀ Best Coolers:
Anything that’s super flat and doesn’t have a lot of texture to it. Also, make sure to think about handles and wheels when you’re picking one out because they do get in the way of painting.
My girlfriend looks good, but she could look better…
‘Your only responsibility is to support them in reaching their unique capacity’
This man is a God
this guy. this guy, hell i have never agreed on something more. i could say more but just watch it. it is worth every second of your time
More butt exercises.
- Begin with your hands and knees on the floor, with your hands underneath your shoulders and your knees under your hips. Keeping the knee bent 90 degrees, lift the left leg until it is parallel to the floor.
- Keep the left thigh still as you straighten your left knee, kicking your leg out to the side. Don’t let the leg lower as you kick.
- Bend the left knee back to 90 degrees and then lower the leg. This completes one rep.
- Perform as many reps as possible on the left side for 30 seconds before switching to your right side.
Clean Eating Prep Ahead: Eggs in Muffin Tins. Simply spray a muffin pan with olive oil cooking spray ( or wipe down each cup with Olive Oil , crack an egg into the cup, add seasoning ( a dash of hot sauce, salt & pepper, onion powder… ) and a few bits of leftover vegetables. In this case, leftover spinach. If you like, you can use a plastic fork to slightly scramble each egg in the cup.